In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, the following identification details of the site owner are provided below:
- Company name: AA RENT2WEAR LIMITED
- Commercial Register registration: HE 431741
- Registered office: 8, Faleas, 4101, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus
RTC is the controller and responsible for your personal data .
This SIte may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). Personal data that we collect are the following:
Examples of other Personal Data collected by RTC include:
- Information related to the Orders you submit through the Site.
- Geographic location from where you access and use the Site where possible. The location you have placed your order and the location you would like the order delivered (this is required for the courier service, product and services availability and to verify whether orders are placed for fraudulent purposes).
- Records of Suspensions and bans from using our products and services or deletion of your account.
- Specific identification data of the device on that you are using to access the Site.
- Website and communication information such as details collected by cookies and other similar tracking technologies when you use our Site.
- Details of support we may provide whether contacted by you or by us, including record of any reported lost or damaged products;
- Where we reasonably suspect fraud, details of offences or alleged offences from fraud detection and prevention agencies.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you visit our website, and when you use your account to buy products and services,
- When you make an online purchase,
- When you create an account with us,
- When you subscribe to our mailing list,
- When you engage with us on social media,
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints or for any other reason.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data for legitimate business purposes.
- We may use personal data to create and manage your Accounts and to allow you to provide feedback.
- To forward your Order to our respective Courier and to enable practically to conclude an order/contract with us.
- To find and allocate a Courier Service to fulfil the delivery of you order request. This information (including geographical information) is provided to the Courier.
- Additional information may be provided to the Courier to facilitate communication.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may use personal data to facilitate payments.
- We may use personal data to provide support, including assistance to resolve quality issues and to respond to queries from Users and Couriers.
- We use personal data in our efforts to prevent fraud, including fraudulent payments.
- We may use personal data analysis to improve and better understand our Site and Business (including security features) as described below:
We may sort your data on a behavioural or other basis such as the products that you visit on our Site or any reference to personal data legitimately obtained and shared with us by third parties or publicly available. Such data sorting may be used as part of our advertising, analytics and provision of support.
We may use personal data provided from surveys or feedback.
To provide you with marketing materials (lawful basis: consent, legitimate interest)
- To comply with our legal obligations and in relation to legal claims. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and provide a safe service; and substantial public interest (processing to prevent or detect a crime))
- We may use your personal data to enforce our Terms and to meet our legal and regulatory requirements which may include Personal Data disclosure to third parties in connection but not limited to enquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world.
- We may record any requests for your information made by law enforcement, regulatory, governmental or judicial bodies.
- To reorganise or make changes to our business.
- Transfer of Personal Data to a third party or its advisors may be effected when negotiating to sell our business or part thereof or when under going re-organisation. If a sale or re-organisation takes place, then such data will be transferred to the new entity that takes over the RTC business.
- We may contact you with promotional messages regarding the RTC Business and our products and services by email, SMS, phone, social media and where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing on our Site.
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please unsubscribe from such messages through the designated areas in the said messages or by contacting us at the contact details specified at the end of this Policy.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected which is for the performance of our services.
At the end of that retention period, your data will be deleted completely.
When Personal Data are destroyed, destruction takes place securely and/or anonymised unless such data is required to be retained as explained below or for other legal and regulatory purposes:
- Data related to each Order will be stored for a maximum of 3 years unless your Account with us is deleted by us before that.
- Data required for accounting purposes will be stored for 7 years after the performance of each Order.
- In the event that there are suspicions of any offence inclusive of a criminal offence, fraud or false information, the data will be stored for 12 years.
- In the event of disputes or investigations, data will be retained until the claim or investigation is satisfied/resolved or if no longer required to be retained under the law.
Please note that the deletion of your account with us does not render and automatic deletion, destruction or anonymity of your personal data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us via email at email@example.com
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.