Our Plans :
1. What memberships do you offer?
We offer 2 base plans which give you different levels of access to the rotating wardrobe. Once in a base plan, you will be able to adjust the number of items and shipments in your plan as needed.
- Receive 1 shipment per month and select 3 styles to enjoy all month long.
- You have access to a curated edit of multiple designers and thousands of styles for work, weekend, and every day. Includes styles with up to EUR450 in retail value
- This plan is great for testing out renting for the first time or picking versatile pieces you can wear again and again – shirts, dresses, jeans, jackets, etc.!
- Receive 1 shipment per month with 3 items at home at a time.
- With this plan, members enjoy access to all designers and styles in our rotating wardrobe similar to the Bronze plan but with a retail value up to EUR800.
All memberships are billed each month on your bill date (the same day every month). Your shipment(s) will become available on your monthly bill date, and you will have the option to keep or swap some or all styles at home for new styles. You can use your shipment(s) any time after this date, you choose when!
A few tips to help you maximize your plan:
- Plan your monthly shipment(s) around special moments or when you’re looking for a style pick-me-up.
- Members have the option to keep or swap some or all styles at home when building their new shipment. To get the newest items each month, send everything back each time you swap. Or keep a few items and swap the rest!
- Pick your new shipments before returning the items you have at home! Indicate which items you’re returning on the site and then place your new order. Your shipment will be sent once we receive your order in store.
- Can’t part with one of the styles you have at home? You can always keep renting it or buy it! When you purchase an item, a spot opens for your next shipment.
Start enjoying one of our memberships by picking a plan. First check out with the membership then start building your first shipment!
2. How does swapping work?
Our memberships include the ability to pick your next shipment before you return the items at home. Each plan includes a set number of shipments each month:
Our plans will have a shipment a month, you will pick your first shipment during sign-up and your next swap will unlock on your next bill date - in one month.
Creating a Shipment
When you’re ready to swap, head to your homepage on the website. You’ll see the option to “return” on each of the items you have at home in your customer portal. The number of items you mark as returning determines the number of new items you will get to pick for your next shipment. If you want to return 2 items and keep 1, you will be able to pick 2 new items for your next shipment. Browse your rotating closet and start building your next shipment. You can decide what you want to swap, keep, or buy while you pick your next shipment.
Each new order is considered for your monthly shipments.
Once you mark items as “returning” and confirm your order for a new shipment, send back the items you’re returning via the shipping carrier specified on your return label by the next business day. We ask that you return your items within one business day of placing the order for your next shipment. Customers with outstanding returns will be unable to swap until items marked as "returning" are returned, and items that are not returned within 3 business days are subject to a late fee of up to EURTBD per item.
You can check to see how many shipments you have available in the swap counter at the top of your homepage. If you're out of shipments, you can always add one when you're browsing items to rent.
3. What if the items in my membership order do not fit?
We know it can be an exciting challenge to learn all of the different designers and sizing as you experiment with your new rotating closet. When you're renting your wardrobe, not every style will be perfect - and that's ok!
If you're a new member in your first two months, your membership includes 1 Free Fit Do-Over to exchange styles that you can't wear for something new.
4. What is a Free Fit Do-Over?
5. What are RTCs current “Late Fees” for cancelled memberships?
Items are considered late if RTC does not receive your item(s) from you by the date your cancellation takes effect, this will be your last bill date.
If RTC does not receive item(s) from you, late fee(s) will be charged to your payment method on file for each item that is not returned. You will be charged up to 100% of the RTC price for the items you rented, plus applicable tax. Any late fee that we charge you is in addition to the subscription fee you pay as a monthly member.
Late Fee Policy Details for Cancelled Memberships:
- Returns must be dropped off with the shipping carrier noted on your return label by 12 p.m. on or before the specified Return Date (if your Return Date is on a bank holiday or weekend, the next working day). This ensures that your package will be scanned by the return carrier by the next day and returned to us on time. We will not cover additional fees incurred due to international shipping.
- Please note that you are liable for any late fees incurred, regardless of any third party involved with the return. Do not leave your rentals with any third party (for example, your hotel, mailroom or friend) for return.
- If you lose your return packaging*, you are responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing Rent the Cut with a tracking number.
- Late fee(s) are payable for each item that is not returned when due.
- If you have not returned a rental item within 7 business days after your Product Return Date, your late return will be considered a non-return and Rent the Cut will charge your payment method on file the RTC price for each item plus if the item is not available for purchase all late fees charged to date and a an additional fee, if the item is available for purchase, RTC will charge up to the retail price plus at our discretion, the late fees. Please note that the RTC price for the items you rented fluctuates depending on demand. If you do not return your rental items, you would be charged the RTC price for the items on the 7th business day after your Specified Return Date. The RTC price on that date may be lower or higher than the days prior.
6. Why do the plans include "up to" a set number of items?
We explain our plans have "up to" a set number of items to ensure new customers understand exactly what's included. With each plan, members can swap for up to 3 new styles in each shipment - with the option to keep or swap some or all styles at home. It is completely your choice how many items you want to swap and you have the flexibility to keep a few items and swap the rest! To get the most new items each month and all of the items included per month, send everything back each time you swap.
7. How long can I keep my items during my membership?
You can keep your items as long as your membership is in good standing! Keep them for a month or an entire season — it’s up to you! Each month, you can decide to swap a few or all of your pieces at a time to open up new spots.
8. Do I have to return all my items at the same time ?
No, you do not have to send back all of the items at the same time! If you fall in love with an item and want to keep it, you can either purchase it at or hold on to it for another month, it's up to you!
9. What is included in RTC’s Memberships?
From work and weekends, to vacations and weddings, our memberships allow you more access to our designer closet. All of our members enjoy:
- 3 styles on rotation at a time, with the ability to upgrade to get even more items
- 1 Free Fit Do-Over to exchange a shipment that doesn't fit in your first few months until you learn our fits
- Thorough cleaning is included on all your items - kiss that dry cleaning bill goodbye!
- Rental coverage may be included, it's your choice - don't worry about spills or minor issues
- No commitment - Pause or cancel your membership at any time!
- Purchase items and access members-only sales and exclusive discounts. - Fall in love with one of your items at home? See something you want to purchase without renting it first? No problem - our members can purchase some of the styles anytime.
- Early Access - Always be the first to know about sales, launches, new arrivals and more!
10. Do you charge late fees with RTC memberships?
As long as you have an account in good standing and have not otherwise marked your items as “returning”, you can keep your items as long as you’d like. The below rules explain when you may be charged late fees (or otherwise rebilled into your old Membership Service)
There are a few ways you may mark your items as “returning”:
- Membership Cancellation: If you cancel your membership, you agree to return your items by your last bill date (located in your Membership Settings). If we don't receive your items on time, you will be charged up to the members' price to purchase the item(s) we have not received, and the item(s) will be yours to keep.
- Membership Pause (Without Items): To pause your membership without items, you must return your items before your upcoming bill date (pause start date). If we don’t receive your items on time, we may, but are not obligated to, update your plan to pause with items at home.
- If you mark an item as “returning” when you place an order for a new shipment, these items will be confirmed as returning to RTC. We ask that you return your items within one business day of placing the order for your next shipment. Customers with outstanding returns will be unable to swap until items marked as "returning" are returned, and items that are not returned within 3 business days are subject to a late fee of up to EURTBD per item.